Many of our past projects have included modifications and extensions to cleanrooms. Cleanrooms Australia has come up with a number of novel ways of delivering changes to a cleanroom facility without interrupting the current operations.
Unless a cleanroom is specifically designed for modification in the future, making changes to an existing facility can require a lot of experience:
- Experience in many different construction methods.
- Experience in making changes to existing construction materials.
- Experience with limiting the production of contaminants
- Experience in different methods of air balancing and how that is achieved through the mechanical services.
- Experience with working in a functioning facility and minimising interruptions.
- Experience with delivering to a set deadline.
This experience comes with time, thought, effort and satisfied customers.
If you are considering a modification or extension to your existing cleanroom please feel free to call us or e-mail us.