Our bleedthrough hatches are connected to a house clean air supply (HVAC) that allows material inside the hatch to be continually washed by clean air to minimise the level of possible contaminates entering the clean zone.
This is particularly useful when preparation areas have a variable contaminant level and serves to decrease cross contamination or particulate contamination in the cleanroom.
This range has all our standard pass through hatch features, including:
- Torsion bar closing doors to ensure doors remain closed and sealed
- Double-glazed doors for superior vision of the box contents
- Magnetic door seals to hold air pressure even during a power failure
- Size variable for any purpose
- Australian manufactured for shorter delivery times
- Australian manufactured for a local market with local support
- House clean air supply