The trolley pictured here is for use with heavy products and can be used in conjunction with pass through hatches that have been fitted with slide rails. This allows the containers to be moved with ease and decreases likelihood of OH&S injuries.
- Instrument/general purpose trolleys;
- Equipment trolleys (with rails to keep equipment on the trolley);
- Heavy goods trolleys (to be used in conjunction with plastic tubs)
- Under bench trolleys
- Picking/packing trolleys (for packing plastic tubs with ‘job lots’ for assemblers in the cleanroom)
- Chrome plated adjustable shelving racks with casters
- Fit 25mm ‘D’ Buffer (around Platform base);
- Four 125 x 125mm Roller Buffers/Corner Buffers Clipboard Holder;
- Double handle (handle at each end);
- 25x25mm Mesh Side and 100mm High around Top Deck.
Due to size, all items are made to order and take around three to three and a half weeks to deliver depending on quantities.
When considering trolleys these are questions that you should consider:
- Location of cleanroom (or are you organising freight?)
- Cleanroom classification
- Material of trolley (s/steel, powder coated, chrome, etc.)
- Caster type (lockable, non scuffing, 100kg load bearing, etc.)
- Size of trolley required
- Number of shelves