In our office this morning, the comment was made our clients with clean rooms might find it hard to celebrate Valentine’s Day.
Within 30 min, as lady luck would have it, I had received numerous e-mails from people regarding clean rooms and Valentine’s Day.
Below is an entry from one of the people in our office (the image is hyperlinked so you can click on it to see the e-Card).
If you have any creative ideas that you are prepared to post on this blog about cleanrooms and Valentine’s Day, submit it and you might end up winning a $20 iTunes gift card that you can share or give to your Sweet Valentine!
The results will be posted on this blog on the 24th of February.
Submit your works to:
- Participation is confidential, only the winner will be identified.
- Entries will be judged on their creativity by our staff.
- Entries must involve a cleanroom theme and Valentine’s Day.
- Entries may be submitted in form of a photo, a blog entry or an e-mail.
- The winner will be notified by e-mail.
- All appropriate entries will be posted on the blog – anonymously to encourage creative submissions.
- Please keep entries “clean”, tasteful and politically “correct”.